星期三, 七月 25, 2012

A-band-on



A-band-on

I will remember this word forever...

I know that,

my English is very weak,

but at least I'm trying my best to improve my English.


but you never give me a chance. 


how can I improve my english in such a short time?


I need time, and I know that SPM is around the corner!

I am serious!!


I know that,

I made a careless mistake yesterday

but please,

don‘t despise me……

I will prove that I'm not a useless student.

I know that presentation is a good ways to improve our English and communication skill.

BUT~ we din't have a test about presentation in SPM!

I think you should teach something else that are more related to SPM.

Besides, you just give us a few minute to complete our mind map and prepare for the presentation!

how can we do well??

you said that every project have a deadline, you all must train yourself to complete all the job before the deadline.

OK, you are right.

every project have a deadline, we must complete all the job before the deadline, BUT not in 10 minutes!!

The time that you gave us to completed the mind map and presentation is just a few minute.. how can we do it??

you are an emotional person!

I really hate emotional person!!!

I know that this passage have a lot of grammar mistake……

maybe you will laugh at me when you see this passage……

I will prove it to you!!

A-band-on NOT A-ban-don~

after TO is a root word~

you know that you never do this before ,

but you din't have any responds!

you are not able to do this!

am I able? 

Don't forget,

 we are in the same level!!

Thank you, 

  for let me know the truth!!

没有评论:

发表评论